Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's MY car!


I love my car. I have a very cute PT Cruiser and have enjoyed it for a year. I've noticed something that has been bothering me... everyone is getting MY car!!! When I first started driving it, no one had PT Cruisers and now I see at least 3 driving from work to home (which is 5 minutes away). Okay people, stop buying my car! I wish to have the unique car that I used to.. hey at least they are different colors than mine.

Another random thought about cars. I've realized I gave mine a name. When I need to make it up a snowy hill or get up to speed on the freeway, I call my car Betsy. I've caught myself saying 'come on Betsy!'. What would you name your car?

5 comments:

  1. Betsy that is so funny. My kids call our car GPS. I have come to the conclusion that it is because I am always asking Andy if he turned on the GPS. Too, funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lightning McQeen is what our car is called when Kaydon drives! Cha-ching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In high school only one of my friends had her own car and we named it Gina cause when he first saw it my boyfriend said, "Daaaaang, Gina!"

    ReplyDelete