Monday, February 16, 2009

Don't know how long this will last...

I'm not much of a blogger but I thought I'd give it a try.

This week has been crazy! My dad fell down some stairs and fractured two vertebrae in his back. It was so scary seeing him being wheeled out of the ambulance. He was in the ER for about 4 hours before they said he could leave. It could have been a lot worse and I am grateful that he is doing better now. So far today he hasn't had to take more than one painkiller.



Anyway, this is the end of my first post. Pretty proud that I am giving it a try.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to blogging! :)

    How's your dad now? I hope he's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather I am so sorry to hear that about your dad. I hope that he gets feeling better and I'm sure you are taking really good care of him. I love your blog! Very cute! I will send you an email to invite you to mine. If it's okay I will add you as one of my friends on my blog too! Take care! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad is doing a lot better. I think all the stress caught up with me though. :) We will all be ok. We're a tough family.

    ReplyDelete