Friday, January 28, 2011

Life is a series of choices

These are some of the questions I've been contemplating:
  • Where do I go from here?
  • What more can I do to help those I love?
  • Why aren't things turning out the way I planned?
I've been racking my brain trying to find the answers the past few days and I think I've found some.

  • Where do I go from here?
Okay, this one was easier than the others because I always kind of knew the answer. I've been disappointed with work not going anywhere, basically feeling stuck. Wanting things to progress, but kind of always knowing they wont.

My solution: Elementary Teacher
Again, I always knew that this was what I wanted to be when I "grew up". I don't know why it took me so long to find the motivation to DO something about it.

I've signed up at an accelerated college and hope to be student teaching in 6 months! Yay!

  • What more can I do to help those I love?
This one is a little more tricky. I'm SUPER protective of those I love and will never fully be able to do everything I want for them.

My solution: I'm going to do everything in my power to make them a little bit happier everyday. I'm okay with this. Other opportunities will come along if I keep an eye out.

  • Why aren't things turning out how I planned?
Really, does it ever?



2 comments:

  1. What school are you going to? I'm so excited for you! You'll be a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Western Governors University. I start on the 1st.

    ReplyDelete